Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Learning Sampler - WIP pictures

Here are some updated pictures from The Learning Sampler SAL. :) We are currently up to part 6, part 7 will be sent out this weekend, though a couple people have jumped ahead.

Cornelia's WIP up to part 9

Jeanne's WIP up to part 6

June's WIP up to part 2

Lotti's WIP up to part 6

Marjan's WIP up to part 8

Nicola's WIP (restarted with different colours) up to part 3

Hope everyone is enjoying this frigid snowy weather! We haven't had a real winter like this in a while in Southern Ontario so I suppose I can't complain too much. It's great stitching weather, which is good because I've got LOTS of new stuff to stitch. I've got one new release for Nashville market, I'll be posting a sneak preview later on in the week after I finish the chart pack up. And with that, I'm going to go finish it!

No comments:

Post a Comment