Friday, November 15, 2013

Some sneak peeks :)

I've been stitching like mad this week on models. :) Three of them to be exact. One of them is due for release early in December, and I'd like to get it finished before I have to do Amethyst.

This is Celtic Snow. It's the fourth in the Celtic series, finally, stitched in Dinky Dyes on Hand Dyed Fabrics by Stephanie. The colours are exactly what I was hoping for, trying to get the look of moonlight glinting off the snow on a dark snowy evening. :) This one has lots of beads to add to the sparkle.


Next is Part 5 of the Learning Sampler - I wanted to get a jump on this, so I didn't have to stop partway through something else to stitch it up. Have I mentioned how much I love these reds?


And finally, Shades of Gold, which is scheduled for release in the new year. :) It's the first in a series of 12 different geometric samplers, each done in 2-3 shades of the same tone. 






Hope you all have a lovely weekend and get in lots of stitching!

No comments:

Post a Comment