Tuesday, August 6, 2013

A Sneak Peek

Okay, I know I said no more peeks. I also said it would be near impossible for me to do, and I was right!!

Here's a peek at Sampler of Seasons. It will be releasing late this week/early next week depending on how quick I am. It's a big one.






I've got lots of other new stuff coming and lots of model stitching to work into my schedule. Hoping materials for the next couple arrive soon, I should be finished this one tomorrow! Of course then I'll be glued to the computer drawing lots of diagrams.

This is the design that almost didn't get completed. Between depression about Dad and similar stuff being released it has taken me a lot of determination to get this one done. It was the design I was working on when Dad announced he had cancer, and was supposed to be released almost a year ago. I'm crying even as I type this and I'm not going to lie, it's been a painful road stitching it, and will probably be bittersweet when I do finish it. But I know my father would be furious with me if I gave up, so I'm fighting my way through it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment