...and started Tuscan Rose. It's coming along pretty quickly. I put the first few stitches in on Friday, did a bit on Saturday and got a lot done yesterday.
This is done on Sassy's 40ct Hay Fields using HDF floss in the suggested colours. It's not often I do a design as charted, I almost always choose my own colours, but this one is perfect as it is. No need to mess with perfection.
I also got some charting done yesterday on a few different things. Spring Fever is improving, probably because of the huge dumping of snow we got yesterday, which is still coming down. As soon as the sun is shining again though, I fear the stitching ADD will return. lol