Thursday, February 19, 2009

Had a play... I think I'm happy now

I remember now why I stopped doing website creating/editing. I don't have much patience for all this fiddling!

I'm still feeling very overwhelmed by all of this. It's an awesome feeling to know that people are interested in what I'm doing, but at the same time, it's very frightening. What if my next design isn't as well received? What if I never come up with anything else good? What if, what if, what if?

I never expected things to move along as quickly as they are. I set my goals for this year, and was HOPING that by the end of the year I might find representation. I never expected a distributor to be interested in me with only one design!! Not that I'm not extremely grateful, because I am!!! It just seems like it's all happening so fast, and between the excitement and the nerves my head is spinning.

I'm having a rough day, design-wise. I have too many ideas floating around in my head. I get a clear picture of one and start plugging away at it, all the while being bombarded with other ideas for different things and it's driving me nuts!! I guess that's better than being struck with designer's block!

So what else is new then. Well, I'm almost finished the stitching on my latest model - apart from a couple of thread colours that are being created just for me - how cool is that?. It's really coming together nicely, and I must say I'm quite happy with it. I'll get back to stitching it later on, for the moment I'm fiddling in PatternMaker with some other ideas.

I suppose I should get back it then, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment